Thursday, December 16, 2010

Uni Results

I had read on the uni website that exam results would be posted on December 11th.  I'm sure of that - although all reference to that date have mysteriously disappeared from that website.  Just prior to the "due date" some marks appeared on the website, and I wrote them down, but they too disappeared before December 11th.  A few days later, no doubt after a query from a student (or students) there was a message for two subjects that the results would not be available until December 21st, or 22nd.  So I still wait in quiet anticipation to get the official results.

Still, onwards with my assignments for my two new subjects, and I have already submitted assignments for this coming week.

So I am ahead, and as it is Christmas and New Year and I might just get all excited about the festive season and neglect my studies I am trying to get ahead.  

On Tuesday we had the Society of Women Writers Qld, Christmas Party at the library in the city - and the announcement of the winners of the Article and Short Story competition.  I won third prize in the Article competition.  Whooo.  A certificate and a cheque for $50!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment