Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time flies

I didn't realise that I had not posed for a while here.  The good news, and it was days later than announced, the uni results were posted.  Imagine my thrill to have my results confirmed - two distinctions and one credit.  It was enough for me just to pass, so I feel particularly blessed. 

Before the results were posted I was well underway with another two subjects, and am working my way through it.  We had a fabulous tutor for one subject but after three weeks it was announced that he was offered a full time position with the university, so I have the same tutor for both subjects.  We were all devastated as the original lecturer was so inspiring.  And to add insult to injury, the tutor has not responded to our posts for two weeks now. 

I have kept up with all the assignments, and today should be working on two more plus my major assignments.  Hopefully I will manage to get them all done.

I have now downloaded all my lectures, which are on a CD (one of which was not sent to me - had to ask for it to be sent a couple of weeks into the course, onto my MP3 player, so I can easily listen to them without being in front of the computer.

It is strange doing all the course online.  Some benefits of course, but I'd love to chat with the tutor and other students.

I've read quite a few books in the last couple of weeks - some are suggested readings, some are my own choice - including one Christmas gift, the Di Fingleton story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment