Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All finished - for this semester.

It is a good feeling to know that one has submitted all the assignments required for the semester at Swinburne - and now I await results.  I have about two weeks before results are due to be posted and I am going to try to ignore it all.  

I have said I will not write for a few days - but what am I doing now?  

The new semester starts next week - so I do want to have a few days off between assignments.  I am today going to final assemblies at Moreton Bay College - with two grand children in primary school I will have to sit through two sessions.  (Have a book!!!)

And tomorrow I will be at the cricket - the first day of the Ashes series between England and Australia at the Gabba.  (Again a good book will be helpful!!!!)  

Still this blog is about my journey to my Masters - so will update in a day or so - after the "rest" from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment