Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last Assignment

I've worked on the last assignment for the last week.  I had planned to research nursing stories, and I have done so but had some challenges along the way.  I've changed the format several times and even now have another idea worth trying, and will set my papers out this afternoon to explore the proposed new concept.  I've still go the one major assignment and three smaller ones to do.  I will be busy.

As well I've received notification that I have been accepted for two subjects in the next semester, commencing next week, so there will be only be a small break between.

I met with another student yesterday and showed her my 'work in progress' - we think I'm on the right track with it.  Time will tell.  I should be working on it all day today, but I am going into the city first thing, as there is a march in the city of Australian military back from Afghanistan.  I have to return books to the library too.

No comments:

Post a Comment